LIMITED WARRANTY INFORMATION
Subject to the following limitations, terms, and conditions, Velocite Tech. Co Ltd (Velocite) warrants to the original retail purchaser that each Velocite bicycle component purchased when new is free from defects in material and workmanship.
Wheels, components and accessories: This warranty expires two (2) years from the date of original purchase of the Venn bicycle component.
When using any Venn product for amateur, or professional racing, the warranty is reduced to one (1) year from the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND IS RENDERED VOID IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
A) All products
1. Normal wear-and-tear.
2. Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, failure to follow instructions or warnings in assembly instructions.
3. Any damage, failure, or loss caused by use of components for other than road riding or cross country mountain bike riding as indicated in the product descriptions.
4. Any damage, failure, or loss caused by the use of components not intended for use with pedal driven vehicles.
5. Component failures (cracks, paint scratches, etc.) at the clamping areas. Please ensure that you always use a correctly calibrated torque tool when working on your component.
6. The original owner shall pay all labor costs connected with the repair or replacement of all parts. Under no circumstance does the limited warranty include the cost of shipment or transportation to or from Venn, or an authorized Venn service location.
B) Frame, fork and bicycle specific
1. Improper assembly of a bicycle, not excluding the use of improper tools and techniques.
2. Any damage resulting from bolt over-tightening and not using a torque wrench and following suggested bolt torque values where indicated.
3. Any modification except the following: cutting the ISP to fit the rider’s preference, cutting the fork steerer to fit the rider’s preference. Other modifications will immediately void the product warranty.
4. Use of any bicycle with a stem mounted more than 40mm above the head tube.
C) Wheelset specific
1. Underinflation, or over inflation of tires, improper installation, or removal of clincher tires, or improper gluing of tubular tires.
2. Use of brake pads not approved by Venn
3. Heat damage to rims caused by user error (for example but not exclusive to: single side rim plastic deformation, scratches on the braking surface caused by metal or gravel)
4. Brake pads must be returned along with the wheel/rim that is being claimed under warranty
5. Lack of regular wheel and hub maintenance.
- All returning products require a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) issued by Venn prior to being returned. To receive an RMA, contact us on email@example.com
- Warranty service will be performed by Venn or a Venn authorized service center.
- Proof of purchase must be provided. Transportation to and from Venn or a Venn authorized dealer is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Venn will have the option of either repair, or replacement at no charge for the defective product, or repayment of an amount equal to the purchase price of the product.
- If you elect to repair a defective product yourself, or use the services of someone other than a Venn authorized dealer, or if you use a replacement part not supplied by Venn, Venn will not be liable for any damage, failure, or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service, or parts.
Proof of purchase from our online shop is required for any limited warranty replacement or repair.